LARICS is a partner in a new Horizon 2020 project - ENCORE. The main objective of the project (ENergy aware Building Information Modelling (BIM) Cloud Platform in a COst-effective Building REnovation Context) is to increase the share of renovated stock in Europe and worldwide by providing effective and affordable BIM tools that cover the whole renovation life-cycle (from data collection to project execution, and commissioning/delivery). ENCORE will provide continuous monitoring of the energy consumption to ensure the non-degradation of the renovation works.
The ENCORE project presents a strong consortium of 10 partners from 7 European countries:
- RTD Talos (CYP)- Coordinator
- ATB Institut für angewandte Systemtechnik Bremen GmbH (GER)
- Universitá Politecnica delle Marche (ITA)
- University of La Laguna (ESP)
- BIM Equity (DEN)
- Laurentia Technologies (ESP)
- Spa (POR)
- ETH (SUI)
- Consejería de Sanidad y Políticas Sociales – Junta de Extre-madura (ESP)
- Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione - National Research Council (ITA)
Total project's budget is more than 5 and a half million euro. The project starts October 1st, 2018.