LARICS is looking for financial administrators, project administrators, event organizers and/or dissemination coordinators!
LARICS is involved in various scientific and industry projects and organizes multiple events funded by the EC, NATO, national institutions, local and international companies, and many more. We are looking for new employees willing to help us run these projects and organize them with the help of and under the supervision of our laboratory manager.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate(s) will include (depending on the given job role):
- preparing project documents and administrative reports
- monitoring project expenses and keeping track of the budget
- preparing financial reports
- engaging with the media
- creating content for our websites and social platforms
- organizing dissemination activities
- organizing various laboratory events
- any other duties as required and relevant to the role and grade
- excellent written and spoken Croatian and English is essential
If you are interested in the position, please send a short application email with attached CV to this address until 30th of September 2019. Candidates will be contacted shortly after their application for an interview.
Contact: Ivana Mikolić, 091 604 7559